We Service the Following
You can come to Precision Air, LLC for service on the following types of water heaters:
- Tank Water Heaters: Chances are that when you think of a water heater, you’re thinking of a tank water heater system. These systems are still popular for a good reason. There’s always hot water when you need it there because this system heats it and stores it in a tank for your convenience.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Are you looking for a water heater that’s a little more eco-conscious? You should consider a tankless water heater for your home. These systems are different because they don’t store water. This means that you don’t have to worry about standby heat or energy loss. Instead, they provide you with water “on-demand” at any given moment.
- Geothermal Water Heaters: You can really get more from your water heater with the technology of a geothermal system. Instead of generating heat in a standard way, a geothermal water heater moves heat inside the tank from the earth’s net heat. Geothermal systems are great if you want longevity and eco-friendly service.
Choosing Your Fuel Source
Now that you’ve chosen the water heater system for your home, you need to consider how you’re going to fuel this system. There are two main options: electric and natural gas power. We’ll run through the benefits of both:
- Electric Water Heaters: Are you someone in Nashville who doesn’t have access to a natural gas line? You might want to choose an electric water heater for your home. The water heater is heated through two electrical resistance heating elements inside the tank.
- Gas Water Heaters: This is the more common way for homeowners to power their water heater. Natural gas is a plentiful, reliable, and powerful fuel source. With this fuel source, your home will apply heat through the bottom of the tank through gas jets and a heat exchanger. The process is powerful and effective.
Come to us and we’ll help you get the best service available to you.