Indoor Air Quality
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
The F200 Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air circulated through the unit. Recommended as a basic minimum air quality product. Includes; cabinet, access door and MERV 13 filter
- Includes cabinet, access door and MERV 13 pleated media filter.
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
iWave-V Air Purifier
With the technology installed in over 100,000 applications worldwide, iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bi-polar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-V can be installed in supply air.
Introducing our most advanced whole-house air treatment system yet. APCO-X is the result of ten years of APCO development. It will revolutionize indoor air quality with significantly improved performance, functionality, and reliability.